I'm much better now and want to get on with my studies but received an email from student services saying that if I hadn't finished by mid June I would have to pay again. Luckily I could supply a doctor's note confirming my illnesses and can be awarded a further 9 months to complete. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
Wednesday, 11 May 2016
Extra time to complete module
I've had to apply for extra time to complete this module. It's all been a strange tale and it all started when I bought my second level 2 module 'Landscape' but due to being severely ill with Shingles I was unable to get going with it. Five months later, as I'd made no progress with it by October I decided to pay £250 to change over to Gesture & Meaning which would really interest me. Unfortunately as a side to shingles you can be inclined to depression and that's what happened to me.
Labels:
Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment