I've had the summer off (with the consent of my tutor and 'the office') due to an overwhelming personal life which dragged me down into a fit of depression. I'm back now and keen and eager to resume this module.
I still think it's unfair that when you decide to change to a different module you keep the original start date. I started Level 2 Landscape in June 2015 but found it wasn't for me. I changed to Gesture & Meaning (after paying £250 for the privilidge) in October 2015 but have to retain my original start date. This means, due to my 6 month layoff, that I have until June 2016 to complete 5 assignments giving me approximately 2/3 months for each. I've set aside 3 2-hour sessions per week to work through the projects and assignments. Luckily I have taken all the images that I need for assignment 2, and even continued whilst on sabatical. They just need organising and captioning.
No comments:
Post a Comment