Thursday, 13 November 2014

Addendum to Definitions

When I'm working through these exercises and assignments in the module Gesture & Meaning I know I'll come across words and phrases that I don't recognise.  I've decided to put them all in this section as a way of refreshing my memory.   I'll update the post as I find new words so there won't be a huge number of posts, just one but added to as and when necessary.

This was a major problem when I started on the Landscape module as there were so many words and phrases that I just didn't understand and would never use in normal conversation, let alone an arty conversation.  Plus Landscape was not my strongest subject and the first project was so dry, it was unbelievable.

I'm glad I made the effort to change over to G&M as it has stimulated me to work hard to get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment