For Gesture & Meaning I need to have;
Wells, Liz (2009) Photography: a Critical Introduction
(4th edition). Abingdon: Routledge, this is an essential part of this course.
If you’ve studied photography at Level 1, you may already have a copy of Clarke, Graham (1997) The Photograph: A Visual and Cultural History. Oxford
Answers on me having both readers is no, I didn't received these books so have to purchase them. I've already paid nearly £900 for the landscape module, then another £250 to transfer to this course and now I have to get two books for a total of nearly £30.
Well, I've ordered them so hopefully they'll be here fairly soon. Now it's time to get on with Project 1. I've got a new Nikon 1 v2 with a prime lens and a zoom lens so can nip about the town to get some images to illustrate exercise 1.
If you’ve studied photography at Level 1, you may already have a copy of Clarke, Graham (1997) The Photograph: A Visual and Cultural History. Oxford
Answers on me having both readers is no, I didn't received these books so have to purchase them. I've already paid nearly £900 for the landscape module, then another £250 to transfer to this course and now I have to get two books for a total of nearly £30.
Well, I've ordered them so hopefully they'll be here fairly soon. Now it's time to get on with Project 1. I've got a new Nikon 1 v2 with a prime lens and a zoom lens so can nip about the town to get some images to illustrate exercise 1.


No comments:
Post a Comment